Having appealed real property taxes and reduced business personal property taxes since 1989, we have experience with almost all types of properties short of a nuclear power plant (although we would welcome that challenge). In addition to contesting the assessed value, we also look for incentives that can reduce the taxable values.
Types of properties for which we have successfully appealed the real property taxes and/or reduced the property tax for business personal property include, but are not limited to:
- Industrial (heavy and light industrial)
- Mixed-use properties
- Office buildings
- Medical facilities
- Restaurants (fast food and other)
- Retail (shopping centers and individual retail stores)
- Special purpose properties
- Superfund sites
- Truck terminals
- Warehouses (large distribution warehouses and mini-storage warehouses)
- Appraisal Management will work with you to gain a complete understanding of your industrial business in order to attain the highest savings for you. Our team will inspect your industrial business to determine if you are eligible for any refunds or incentives in your particular state.
- Through our detailed inspection process, we can gauge whether you are overassessed on either real or personal property. We guarantee a strong working relationship with you and your team and that we will deliver the best possible assessment process available.
- Residential properties are often initially improperly assessed. This means that there are large amounts of tax savings that may be available to you. To find this out Appraisal Management Research Company can analyze your property to find possible deductions or incentives that you are applicable to be applied for.
- Our team will work closely with you to ensure that you receive the maximum tax savings that you deserve. Appraisal Management Research Company understands the need to save you money on your taxes and will execute any appropriate possible action to achieve the maximum tax savings.
- Appraisal Management Research Company prides itself on being able to deliver premium assessment services related to commercial properties to save you and your business money.
- We will help you increase deductions and achieve a fair assessment based upon our analysis of your operating costs, repairs, capital improvements, and depreciation. These factors will be properly considered by our professional team as part of the appeal process.
- AMRC will leave no stone unturned by considering all approaches to value in order to ensure that you are paying no more tax than necessary.